Welcome to the Membership page for the West Virginia Healthcare Human Resources Association (WVHHRA)!
We truly hope that you decide to join our organization. WVHHRA Membership has many benefits such as:
- Networking with your peers, exchange of idea and peer support.
- Cost effective, relevant continuing education with credit hours provided at the annual conference.
- Opportunity to poll all members on questions you have and receive information on policies, procedures, etc. at other healthcare institutions through a List Serve group.
- Professionalism and growth in Human Resources Administration.
- Research and development of resource materials to meet the needs of the membership.
- Timely updates on legal issues from Charleston that effect healthcare.
The WVHHRA was established as a Personal Membership Group of the West Virginia Hospital Association (WVHA) on June 11, 1971, for the purpose of advancing the development of effective human resources administration in healthcare institutions in the State of West Virginia. For more information about WVHA, please visit http://www.wvha.org/. Our efforts to conduct research, education, and networking have reached out to human resource practitioners and consultants in West Virginia and surrounding States.
Our Association has been an affiliated Chapter of the American Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration (ASHHRA) since 1982. For more information about ASHHRA, please visithttp://www.ashhra.org/. We actively pursue the excellence of our chapter by participating in their Chapter Management Recognition Program.
We hope that you will be joining us for our annual conference in Flatwoods, WV. During the conference, we hold a membership meeting to give you the opportunity to network with other members and learn more about WVHHRA.
Again, we hope you will consider joining the WVHHRA. Please don’t hesitate to contact a member of the Executive Committee with any questions that you may have.